First Practice Today!
The first day of practice for the Sharks is here! We are looking forward to seeing you at the pool today. Please read the practice guidelines before arrival.
Session 1: 6:45-7:30, 10 & Under
Session 2: 7:30-8:15, 11 & Over
- Swimmers, coaches, and parent board members only on the pool deck during practice. Parents are permitted to sit on the sundecks and are asked to not interact with swimmers during practice.
- Have your swimmer ready to swim, meaning in their suit and goggles when it's time for practice to begin.
- Please have younger swimmers use the restroom prior to practice time.
- Only swimmers registered with Gwinnett County Swim League are permitted to participate in practice.
- Swimmers are to stay in their lanes and follow the instruction of their coaches. Coaches will use gentle reminders, but swimmers who have a hard time following directions may be removed from practice if they pose a safety risk.
- If you have questions or concerns, please see a Parent Board Member during practice, or speak with a Coach outside of practice hours.
Please subscribe to our Remind by texting @schsharks to 81010.
Turn in vacation forms and volunteer requests to parent board members at practice. And, if you have questions, we look forward to helping you.
See you at the pool!